Premium Gutter Cleaning Services for Charleston, South Carolina. Fast and Affordable.
Looking for gutter cleaning? The Gutter Gorilla has been professionally cleaning gutters in Charleston, Mount Pleasant, and Summerville for years. Why go buy a ladder or pull out that old ladder that is buried under all that stuff in the garage and risk the injury? Our technicians are trained, and insured to safely clear the debris from your dirty gutters.
Year after year The Gutter Gorilla cleaning service technicians have cleaned hundreds of gutters for homeowners and businesses throughout the Charleston area. Making sure you keep your gutters clean will let your rain gutters drain properly, and avoid costly damage to your homes soffit, fascia, siding, and etc. We want to make sure your gutters are cleaned properly, so you have piece of mind that there is no damage that could possibly happen to your home.
Why should I have my gutters cleaned?
- Clogged gutters weigh more, so the gutter may bend, pull away, and even fall.
- The gutter is usually attached to your fascia which may be damaged supporting the extra weight of the gutter, this can be a costly repair.
- If the gutters overflow that water may find its way back into your soffit or wall.
- When the gutter overflows it may start to damage things it was meant to protect like your foundation, decks, driveways, and landscaping.
- Insects, rodents, birds like to make clogged gutters their new home.
How much does it cost to have my gutters cleaned?
We recommend cleaning your gutters twice a year. Once in the Spring and once in the fall, to remove any debris buildup from the surrounding trees, or from your roof to keep the gutter system operating at full capacity. Fallen twigs, leaves, dirt, and shingle debris can quickly clog up a gutter system and cause it to overflow.
There are many factors that affect how much you will pay for gutter cleaning.
- The distance of your home from town, or the nearest location.
- The linear feet of gutter and the number of downspouts.
- The size and number of stories of your home, obstacles, and the pitch of the roof.
- The amount of debris that has been clogged in your gutters and downspouts
- If you have leaf guard that has to be removed before the cleaning can begin.
For your typical single story home with no obstacles that is around 1,600 sqft. with 100 – 150 linear feet of gutters and downspouts would cost around $100 – $150 to have the gutters cleaned of debris.
What are the benefits of a professional gutter cleaning vs. DIY?
You can clean your own gutters, or you can have a professional gutter contractor clean your gutters. There is not much to say about this other than time, the means, and the know-how. Having our professional gutter cleaning team clean your gutters would give you peace of mine knowing that your gutters were being cleaned safely and properly. We deal with the ladders, tools, climbing, and clean-up!
Our gutter cleaning services include:
- A thorough clean-out of all gutters and downspouts. This may be done with air and/or water. We will make sure that the twigs, leaves, nests, vermin, and dirt are removed.
- We will do an inspection of all of your existing gutters and downspouts while we are cleaning them making sure they are still functioning as they were intended.
- All debris will be disposed of properly.
- If we find any issues with your current system we will take photos, and suggest ways to fix any current issues.
- Suggest certain types of gutter guards if needed.