Premium Gutter Guards. 100% Clog Free Protection for Charleston, South Carolina
The Gutter Gorillas gutter guards are the solution to your gutter clogging issues. If you are tired having to clean your gutters year after year then have one of our experts explain how our gutter guard installation services will help you. Having our gutter guards installed takes care of most leaf and debris clogging issues that affect your gutters. They prevent clogging and the need for continual gutter cleaning.
All of our gutter guard services are for residential and light commercial, and they cover most 5” and 6” K-style gutter systems. We are able to install on just about any size home or business. Every project is installed by an experienced professional at an affordable price. We offer free estimates and consultations which will provide you with the necessary information to make an informed decision. All of our services are backed with a lifetime warranty.
Leaf Sentry Dome Cover
- Innovative nose-forward design is the most effective clog-preventing product.
- Makes use of surface tension to channel rainwater into the gutter, while leaves, sticks and other debris are prevented from clogging the gutter.
- Attaches securely to your gutters for a permanent solution.
- Made of 98% recycled aluminum.
- Backed by a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
- Available in 16 colors and copper.
Bulldog Gutter Guards
- Fits new or existing gutters
- Does not interfere with roof shingles
- Invisible from the ground
- Can handle any downpour
- Front and rear attachment strengthens entire gutter system
- Prevents animals and birds from nesting
- Made from 98% recycled aluminum
- Patented ribbed-design encourages airflow to lift debris off with a gentle breeze
- Available in white and dark bronze
Armour Lock / Eco Guard Gutter Guard
- Diamond Syphon Technology allows for maximum rainflow into the gutter.
- Dual Fastening System secures the product to your gutter system.
- Eco-Guard Wave Engineering strengthens the product and improves wind uplift of any standing debris.
Are the cost of gutter guards worth the money?
Gutter Guards seem like a huge investment at first, but it will save you time and/or money in the long run by removing the hassle of cleaning out your gutters yourself or paying a company like us to come out twice a year to clean your gutters. If you clean your own gutters than you know that you will have to lug the ladder out of the garage, and climb up and down all the way around your house. Hiring a professional company would be a much safer option, but there will be an expense.
The cost of gutter guards typically range pretty high, so choosing the right product that works that doesn’t break the bank is important. We stand behind our gutter guards, and depending on the type of guard you choose we offer our products for much less. We find that offering a reasonably price solution is why our clients are completely satisfied when the project is complete.
Do gutter guards really work?
The short answer is yes they do work. Our gutter guards keep debris from entering into the gutter and clogging the inside of the gutter, and most importantly the downspouts. This is particularly important if you have your gutters and downspout runoff going into an underground drain. If you didn’t have gutter guards all of that debris would become lodged in the drain, and eventually get backed up inside the downspout. Once downspouts get clogged they usually have to be completely removed to unblock any blockage.
FAQ – Gutter Guards Charleston, SC
How much rainfall can Charleston gutter guards handle?
They typically handle about 12″ - 18" of rainfall per hour. Which is a lot!
Will the gutter guards change the appearance of my home?
Our gutter guards are low profile and are not usually visible from the ground. We also offer 16 different colors on our dome gutter guards.
Can you install them as part of the gutter installation?
Yes, it can be done at the same time.